BOAT HIRE IN BRISBANE, MORETON BAY, REDCLIFFE, BRIBIE ISLAND, GOLD COAST, SUNSHINE COAST, SOMERSET DAM.
Crazy Low Monday-Friday Hire Rates $249 Per Day until Further notice!!Enquire Now!
5.30m (17ft) Front Runner Plate Aluminium 115hp Mercury on trailer ready to go
– Full size Bimini and windscreen to give you ample shade and to protect you from salt spray
– Large Coloured Sounder with GPS built in & Marine VHF Radio
– Full safety equipment, life jackets sized to suit you, flares, signal mirror, paddles, V – Sheet, fire extinguisher
– Seats up to (6) persons, 2 captions chairs, 2 seats and a full boat width bench seat
– Powerful brand new 115Hp Mercury Motor.
– Forward facing steering wheel and throttle
– Large 130L fuel capacity
Hire Rates and Duration
Smart Too is a 100% self hire and drive vessel. After all required information is confirmed, you will collect the vessel and trailer from our site. From here, a quick safety briefing and walk around will be had. Now, you’re able to go to anywhere in Smooth or Partially Smooth Water ways within Queensland waters! Let us know your plan of attack and we will help out where we can!
Vessel hire is 6am collection – 6pm drop off. (If you don’t have a tow vehicle, don’t stress, we have an option for you!)
Monday – Sunday rates are $390 Per day.
Monday – Friday are just $249 Per day until further notice!!!!
$500 Refundable Bond.
That’s not all though, see below for many more options! ↓
– Tube Pack – 1 x Round Tow Tube, Tow Ropes & Water Sport Life Jackets – $15 per day
– Deluxe Tube Pack – 2 x Round Tow Tubes, Tow Ropes & Water Sport Life Jackets – $25 per day
– Snorkelling Pack, 2 x Kid Sets & 2 x Adult Sets. Includes Fins, Mask & Snorkel – $25 per day
– Fishing Rod Kit, 2 x Fishing Rods & Tackle Box Kit – $25 per day
– Large Fishing Rod Kit, 4 x Fishing Rods & Tackle Box Kit – $40 per day
– Large Ice Box (No ice supplied) $30 per day
– 3M x 3M Gazebo Shade Hire $30 per day
– 2 x Camping Folding Chairs – $25 per day
– 4 x Camping Folding Chairs – $40 per day
Do I need a Boat licence ?
Yes you will need a current QLD Recreational Marine Drivers Licence or Interstate equivalent.
How do we get the boat from point A to Point B?
The hirer must supply a vehicle that is equipped to tow the boat. Alternatively delivery can be arranged at a small cost.
Where can we take the boat ?
You can take the boat anywhere in Queensland only within smooth or partially smooth waters as specified by Queensland Maritime Safety Department. If you’re unsure if the area you want to use the boat is suitable, please ask and we will assist.
Can we take the boat past any bars ?
No the boats must not enter or be near any bar passages.
Who is responsible for the boat ? Your the skipper your responsible
The licenced person who signed the hire agreement is responsible for the boat and the passengers he or she have on board.
How much is the bond ?
Our bond is set at $500.00 to cover damage or lost equipment.
How is the bond paid ?
The bond is paid by credit card supplied by the hirer. This is refunded usually within 48hrs of the boat and equipment being returned undamaged.
What insurance cover does the boat have?
All boats are insured however the hirer may be liable for an excess up to $2500 is for major damage when the hirer is at fault.
Will the boat have fuel included when hired?
The boat is initially full of Premium unleaded fuel and is to be refilled by the hirer with Premium unleaded fuel on return .
Who cleans the boat?
Boats are to be cleaned by the hirer but the engine to be flushed by Smart Power Boat Hire. If the boat is not cleaned upon return a fee of $50.00 will be imposed.
Are the boats inspected before and after hire?
Yes the boats are inspected before and after every hire by both the hirer and a representative of Smart Power Boat Hire.
Can I use the boat at night?
Night operation is entirely at the discretion of Smart Power Boat Hire and is subject to the Skipper’s experience operating at night
What safety equipment is on board ?
All safety gear is supplied by Smart Power Boat Hire as required by Queensland Maritime Safety Regulations.
Will the boat sink ?
No our boats are (1F) compliant and have positive flotation design and construction and do not sink.